CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Square to my ears





That is how Emily told Shelli to cut her hair. Shelli and I just looked at each other and shrugged. What does square to her ears mean??? After some questions, this is the haircut we ended up with. Essentially, it is my haircut, just with curls. It looks really cute. FYI, her outfit was my first sewing project of the summer! I have spent my first days of vacation finishing all of my unfinished projects before beginning anything new. Tomorrow...smocked bubble gum machine jumper! (If I get my real work done first!)

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Okay, are the pants full length or capri? This kind of stuff interests me, you know.

Elizabeth said...

They are capris. I need to send all my projects to you to finish!

Amy Griffin said...

cute hair! She looks very happy with it - I am sure JUST what she asked for!